NORISH PLC (“THE COMPANY”) IN COURSE OF CHANGING ITS NAME TO ROEBUCK FOOD GROUP PLC
Result of Extraordinary General Meeting
Norish plc is pleased to announce that all resolutions proposed at today’s extraordinary general meeting were passed unanimously.
Further to the passing of these resolutions:
• The Company will make a return of capital to shareholders of £1.66 per Ordinary Share (“the Capital Return Amount”) held at 6:00 p.m. today 22 November 2021 (“the Capital Return Date”);
• Up to and including the Capital Return Record Date, a purchaser of the Company’s Ordinary Shares will have a market claim for the Capital Return Amount in respect of those Shares.
• From and including tomorrow 23 November 2021 (“the Ex-Date”), a purchaser of the Company’s Ordinary Shares will not have a market claim for the Capital Return Amount.
• Therefore, unless the counterparties specifically agree otherwise, a buyer of the Company's Ordinary Shares ahead of the Ex-Date will assume the benefit to the Capital Return Payment and the seller would need to pass the benefit to the buyer, even if the seller is the recorded owner at the Record Date.
• The Capital Return Amount is scheduled to be paid on 29 November 2021, by way of bank transfer to Euroclear Nominees Ltd and by cheque despatched to certificated holders.
• New share certificates will be despatched by post to certificated holders in conjunction with the cheques, superseding and replacing all previous share certificates.
• The change of name of the company to Roebuck Food Group plc is scheduled to be registered today.
The Directors of the Company accept responsibility for the contents of this announcement.
Norish plc / Roebuck Food Group plc
Aidan, Finance Director
Telephone: + 44 1293 862 498
Telephone: + 353 1 679 6363